Every morning I wake up then be so frustrated with my messed-up house (life). Day-to-day, I have bought many things which I barely use. I have heard about minimalism before, it’s awesome, cool but I never think about trying it.
- Reduce number of things which I don’t need
- Control purchase intention (which save me a lot of money and much time)
- List up everything I own
- Sell things which I don’t use
- Set budget limit for buying things (only buy things which I really need such as drink and food)
- How many things I have now?